Seeing Spots

Hi everyone! been awhile since my last post no? Wow, there is so much to tell you. I been pretty busy with the new puppy! yes I got a puppy and he is a handful. He is a Pitbull-Dalmation mix and very out going. his name is Chopper. Its been hard trying to take a pic of him cause he cant seem to stay still. But after lots of walks and playing he is calm enough to take a snap bit for you guys. He destroyed most of his toys leaving shoes and fingers second option to chew on...and let me tell you this is not enjoyable. chopper loves, longs walks, eating flowers, jumping in mud, destroying new shoes (yes he does not like the old ones for some odd reason) and his cookies. Training has been interesting cause many interesting articles and kind neighbors had mention to use food as a source of praise. As you can see chopper is a little chunky and once you give him one cookie (his puppy pebbles) he looses all interest in training and only wants the cookies. He is only about ten pounds but thinks he is 60 lol what a handful he has been.




Beside the new addition to the family I have been involved in a car accident past 3 days. Wednesday morning on my way to work. A car speeding hit me full force while I was at a red light :( I went to the hospital and got x-rays done and let me tell you. I feel the pain more each day. So now I need to get a rental and get the jeep fix and take some pain medication which has been making me lazy and sleepy. But on the up side, I am alive and truly grateful it could of been allot worse. I have a little time to just take a break and do some things around the house. Which is not allot because I get tired quickly. I been reading this book I picked up at the Library called: "Frances Mayes under the Tuscan sun, a year in the world." Oh! this book makes me want to pick up my things and travel so bad! I have a list of places I would like to explore and have my séances soaring.




Ok well enough for now, the medication is kicking in and getting sleepy lol so for now I will rest. Next time, I continue to finish what I was talking about so it does not seem like I am rambling.

Comments

  1. 1. Try animal crackers for training. low fat, low sugar, low calories, but super good for puppies. and super tasty.. like the kind of animal crackers you give kids.

    2. we were in a wreck too, go see a chiropractor. tell them about the wreck and see if they can charge the insurance. we feel amazing after our chiropractor treatment. it will help a lot. and prevent future discomfort caused by this wreck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea! the animal crackers :D The wreck took a tole on me and still trying to recover and does not help I was in another one (a older woman hit me on the driver side door) So this is why I have been M.I.A from my blog and everyone :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your accident. I hope you're feeling much better by now. :-)

    Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts